ALL USERS: Please read ... we have moved!
eSRA (eSource Readiness Assessment) has been updated!!
The new eSRA:
- Called eSRA V2018.1
- Is based on updates to underlying regulatory documents from FDA, EMA, PMDA and ICH
- Is still available to all, free of charge, from the eClinical Forum ... meaning that we are no longer accepting new account to the eClinical Network (this website)
- Can now be accessed without an account, un, or pw from the eClinical Forum website (not this eClinical Network website)
- DO NOT CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT ... Go To www.eclinicalforum.org/eSRA to access eSRA V2018.1
The eClinical Network (this website):
- Can still be used by those who already have accounts
- Will be operational until June 26, 2018
- Previous users may want to login and download their previously uploaded eSRA Assessments to use as a reference for making a new eSRA with eSRA V2018.1
- No new accounts will be accepted for www.eclinicalnetwork.org; All new users should access eSRA V2018.1 by going to www.eclinicalforum.org/eSRA
We recommend that all Clinical Research Sites do an update to their eSRA using Version 2018.1 and provide to all of their research sponsors. We recommend that all Research Sponsors and CROs use eSRA V2018.1 to assist them in determining if an investigator site system is suitable for providing data for their regulated trials.
- If you have tried the new website, www.eclinicalforum.org/eSRA and have a question about that, please contact: eSRA@eclinicalforum.org
- If you are a previous user (already have an account) on eClinical Network and have a question about your existing account, please contact: Support@eclinicalnetwork.org
Please help us to understand where site technology and processes can be improved by taking a brief anonymous survey.
Please participate in this Investigator Site Survey to improve the use of technology in clinical research, particularly by increase awareness of clinical research sites current and future needs and issues regarding technology systems and processes used in clinical research. The survey is being conducted by the eClinical Forum, a non-profit, non-commercial consortium of Bio-pharma, CRO and software vendors.
To access the online survey please CLICK HERE or go direct: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/eCF_Site_Survey
The survey should take no more than 10 minutes to complete. You will not be contacted about your responses and the data will be kept anonymously.
Results will be compared to similar information collected in 2001 and 2009 and will be available for download from the eClinical Forum website (http://www.eclinicalforum.org).
Responses will be handled confidentially and only summary information will ever be printed. The intention is to publish the results as presentations at industry symposia.
For further Information, please contact: email@example.com